Why is it that everything that's not considered "normal" is made fun of or exploited??!

Why is it that everything that's not considered "normal" is made fun of or exploited??! I went to google and typed in tall women. Scrolling down I noticed that there were YouTube videos featuring tall women. What I didn't expect to see were some of my fellow long leggs allowing themselves to be treated like freaks of nature.. Being exploited in a manner I found to be rather repulsive!!! Being an above average height female I think I'm quite beautiful, unique even... Not so rare anymore but a treasure none the less. As I'm writing this I'm thinking I need to change my original question.. Hmmmmmmm... the question should be "Why is everything that's not considered "normal" being allowed to be made fun of or exploited by those being exploited???!!" Now that's something to think about.... Do tall women look at themselves as freaks?? Is it a self esteem thing? Were they not brought up in a supportive environment that taught them to be proud of what's different? I don't have the answers to any of these questions but I'd love to start an open forum... I think I may dig a little deeper and maybe try and contact one of the women in these videos and pick her brain a little. I could  be seeing this all wrong cause perspective is a mutha jumpa! What I'm seeing as disgusting to them might be their way of doing exactly what I'm trying to do which is let the world know that..... TALL GIRLS ROCK!!!! That's my time.. I'd love to know what you guys think!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080