Proud to be tall!!!

I haven't always loved being tall... I used to feel like I stuck out like a sore thumb. I would slouch down and sit a lot. I think in a way tall kind of made me shy. When my grandmother noticed that I was slouching she would tell me to stand up straight.. be proud... it took some time and fussing but at around 15 I came into my own. I started being proud of this height of mine because everyone wasn't blessed with it. When I tell people today that I was once VERY shy they don't believe me! Lol... Some even say I could stand to be a little more modest... never! I'm very proud of who I am and what I've grown into. This height is a gift and I'm putting it all out there to inspire others with the gift of standing out. Whatever it is... always stand tall and be proud!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080