Tall Girls Rock

My homie Kd asked me why I've been bashing the short dudes... Have I?? LOL... Really I've just been telling my tall tales.. kinda like adventures of a long legged gal! It's not my intention to be bashing so I hope no one is taking offense. This is all coming from a good place. I must say that I have been enjoying my height even more than usual lately. It has me wondering if maybe I wasn't as confident in it as I thought before now. Maybe it's just personal growth, but whatever it is... I'm lovin it!!! Last night I had the pleasure of being a hostess at the Social Cravings event held here in Atlanta... I was in a room with some really awesome black women and it was very empowering. Seeing woman embracing each other and wanting success for one another was pretty motivating! I met a lot of beautiful and talented women but one stood out more than any and that was the talented Nicci Gilbert of Brownstone.. I never realized how tall she was. It was very exciting to have the opportunity to tell her a little about my tall girl movement. My evolution, and life experiences are the things that will make this great! I'm on a mission for everyone to see that TALL GIRLS ROCK! Stay tuned....
    

Comments

  1. Interesting. ..it's hard for me not to respond without getting too personal in this forum. All I will say for now is I never knew you were such an amazing writer but I ALWAYS knew you were a renaissance woman. Love u sis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080