In response...

I've been doing a lot of research into this tall girl thing. The other day while browsing through the many sex tips, tall girl clothing tricks, etc... I came across a title that grabbed my attention... 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER DATE A TALL GIRL. Now ya'll know I had to stop and read this nonsense!! After reading it I decided to share and respond! Here we go...

1.Because you're the little spoon- nobody wants to cuddle with a beast
    I say she can spoon you, cuddling is cuddling.  Who cares who's the cuddler and who's the cuddlee

2. Hand jobs from her are the most emasculating thing- Monster hands are scary and once she puts her hands on your penis it makes your johnson look nonexistant.
    Umm 2 things, 1: I have never in my life had a man stop me from touching him because of the size of my hands! 2: If my hand makes your "johnson" disappear, then the size of my hands really isn't your problem!!!!

3. 6'5 in heels is never a good look.
       Says Who???!

4. Because every photo she has to bend down.
       No we really don't. But how, why, and when did this ever become his issue. If you're not a tall female then worry about yourself!

5. Even flirting requires a step stool.
      LOL.. not necessarily a step stool but be creative. 9 times out of 10 if you can make us laugh you already have us!

6. No one likes ass in there solar plexus while dancing.
      When in history has a man EVER complained about ass being on any part of him????

7. When kissing goodbye, there's a chance you get collar bone.
     Let me tell you something fellas, if you get collar bone then that means that either your breath is smelling like train smoke or she just simply didn't wanna kiss you!!!

8. Reaching her hair during doggy style is almost impossible.
      Once again, be creative!!!!

9. Because looking like a referee during missionary is a no go.
      Missionary is boring anyway, simple fix... DON'T DO IT!!!

10. You know what they say about women with big feet.... MASSIVE VAGINAS
         WHAT THE HELL!? I have NO response to this!!!

 I feel like the guy who wrote this.. Eddie Cuffin must be 4'11 with a serious napoleon complex... All of the things listed seem to be him trying to push his issues off on the tall and fabulous!! I wonder if he has ever even been fortunate enough to date a tall woman. My guess would be NO! He's probably the guy who stands in the corner wishing he had what it took to approach the beautiful, statuesque creature across the room getting all the attention. Ok ya'll, that's my time! I hope you enjoy :)

Comments

  1. I found these reasons NOT to date a tall woman simply hilarious! Refusing to date a woman because she is taller than you is as closed minded as not dating someone because of their hair color or race. Outside of this foolishness, I have meet MANY vertically challenged men who LOOOOOVVVVEEEE to see these tall legs in HIGH heels and happy to have an ass on their chest :) Also, the response to #10 is to refer to #1...clearly he had issues long before he got near a vagina. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bigger problem with "Eddie" is he isn't funny. He sounds foolish and misguided. One can only hope it is an act.

      I have dated tall women (I'm 6 feet) and other body types. I have never been attracted to a particular physical type. I love women; excuse me, I love Black women.

      My only issue is how does the women take care of herself. Is she healthy, both physically and spiritually? Does she value herself as she is as a predicate to always wanting to become a better you? (Not artificially based mind you.)
      I believe even overweight women can be beautiful but for me, any sign of excessive and self-destructive behavior is a sign of not loving oneself as one should.

      (Most of the reasons for this lie in how men have treated this woman. From relatives, to strangers, men have been so physically abusive and cruel to our women its a wonder they want to deal with us at all. Of course, there are some who have given up too.)

      I can always hear the words of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan saying, "There is no such thing as a no good woman. Every no good woman was made that way by a no good man."

      I can then extrapolate from that principle to say "Every woman that hates herself was made to hate herself by a man that demonstrated and expressed, in word and/or deed, that to her."

      So if a tall statuesque sister is in front of me, I immediately smile at her but then gauge her response. I looking for her pride in herself regardless to what the world thinks. Additionally, I always look for the natural nobility and strength from her. No drooped shoulders, slouching, or dragging of feet. But strength in recognizing her being blessed to be who she is. And everyone else just needs to recognize.

      There is a mate born for everyone of us. That's a fact. there is someone born to complement each one of us from the Creator who gave us life. That soul mate or Divine Complement to your being may be taller or shorter or similar in physical stature but they are born for you. The rest that don't recognize the gift that is wrapped up in You are not qualified to unwrap and unworthy to receive.

      Now, I could be wrong...but I just don't think so.

      Delete
    2. Very well said and thank you for your input!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

Tall Girl Problem #4080