Back on my tall girl thang... Shorties!

  How many of my long legged ladies are ok with dating a shorter man? I am personally on the fence about it. And the crazy part about me saying I'm on the fence is the fact that I've done it.. Just not completely sure I totally loved it! Some of them were whiney, some of them were goofy, but what most of them lacked was the ability to be man enough for me. I need a man with a very strong personality. And it really could've been me... but the short guys seemed to have been lacking that certain assertiveness that I need to help us balance. Or maybe he had it but the fact that I was lookin down at him made it hard for me to take him seriously! LOL.. I went through an "I'm gonna date whomever is dating me" phase. I gave the shorter brothers a chance.. They are always so confident in their approach and then become these little whimps during the dating period and I just would find myself wondering "What happened to the dude who approached me? Was he a stunt double?"!! I don't know where else I can take this without being offensive. I have nothing against the shorties, I just think that in order for me to feel like I'm with a guy he needs to be taller than my son... Love to my Long Leggs.. Stand TALL, be GREAT in all and ever GRATEFUL!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080