"The Wine Down"

   So as most of you know I had my first show on blogtalk radio last night... I am just so freakin excited about the chance to have my own show with full creative choice. I went on with nervous excitement and slowly fell into a comfortable groove! For someone who started out a hair stylist by trade, who would've ever thunk I would be out entertaining the masses?? I've got to say though that I do believe that I enjoy this WAY more than doing hair... Hmmmmm?? I hope that's not a bad thing. What am I saying, I'm DaSixFoota I can wear as many hats as I want! I'm ready to take OVA the world! I would also like to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who listened and called in to show support... You made my first night that much easier and helped me to really feel like this is where I belong. I'm just so grateful I could burst! I don't want to talk you to death with all this, I just feel like it's extremely important to express my gratitude!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080