Tall Girl Problem #4080

Hello world!!! I took off a week and I must say I'm glad to be back at it!!! Today's topic is long sleeves!! For a tall girl, long sleeves happen to be the devil! We can't order anything with long sleeves online... Most of the time anything with long sleeves is toooooooooo short and when it isn't we buy it, even if its ugly!!! LOL I'm personally starting to feel disrespected. I don't understand whats's so hard about creating garments specifically for the above average height woman... Now I will say that over the years it has gotten better, we do now have pants n jeans that come in tall...* All praises to the most high* Now if only cute button ups, frilly blouses n coats would catch up... I really don't want to have to resort to wearing a coat from the mens department at Macy's! I'm to sexy for all that... The year before last I purchased a Calvin Klein bubble coat for women that was barely passing... Had to get a pair of long gloves to make it look like I was wearing my own coat and not one from baby Gap. I don't mean to ramble on.. I just wanted to talk about something that grinds my gears on a regular basis! Sometimes rolling up the sleeve or rocking it as a 3 quarter length just isn't the move! That's it from me for now! I'd love to get some feed back!!! Be great!!! Muah!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...