The Recap...

My weekend was awesome!!! I rocked out with legends!! Once again I was a part of an event where we came to together to support and embrace each other as artist, brothers and sisters, friends, and family! The event I'm speaking on is the Core DJ conference... Oh how I love being a part of these events... I met a lot of really great people but the one that really stood out was one Miss Kendra Allure.. She's among the long legg crew.. Standing at a fabulous 6'1... We were coined the Twin Towers and we owned every room we walked into! Slowly but surly I am watching my brand grow into something great. I'm seeing and interacting with more and more long leggs and they are as excited I am.. I gotta tell ya'll I stepped way outta my comfort zone to do this, couldn't be more elated that I did!!! When I look back and think of the price I've paid for not doin this sooner I really could kick myself!!! Ok, enough of that... back to my FABULOUS weekend! I wasn't really sure what to expect and then BOOM it was DaSixFoota in a swanky midtown hotel rubbing elbows wit hip hop elite!! I was also embraced by female rap legends, imagine ME being approached by Pebblee Poo and MC Sha Rock!!! They said that they asked someone who I was and they were told "Oh that's the Queen" and they wanted to meet me!!! I was so humbled! We laughed and danced together like old friends! This weekend was both mind blowing and humbling.. and for the life of me I can't imagine why Drake says "no new friends" because I met some new friends that feel like old ones...Always remember not to measure your wealth by your bank account.. I walked out of there to wit a brand new family and brand new opportunities!!! And once again I have to thank my Big Homie KD the Handman for the experience!! If you guys wanna see all the fun we had check me out on facebook www.facebook.com/dasixfoota or on instagram DaSixFoota!!! Take more of a peek into my world!! That's my time, tell me whatcha think!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080