Milestones..

   Today is the 2 month anniversary of my promotion page and boy am I excited about what's been goin on in my life!!! I was terrified to even start this journey because it meant I would be doin me and acknowledging my own dreams for a change... And now, 2 months and 200 likes later I'm jumping up and down about the future of DaSixFoota!!! I'm grateful for all the support and even more grateful for the helping hands along the way!!! When I tell ya'll that God declared greatness over my life, that's exactly what He did! It has only taken me a couple of months to accomplish a good 8 months worth of strides. Just think, if I've done this much in such a short time... where am I gonna be in 8 months!? It blows my mind!!! I'm a hair stylist by trade and always thought that was my talent and calling. I've been playing in hair for as long as I can remember.. I've also always been what my grandmother called a "social butterfly" .. never thought in a million years I could capitalize on that. It took someone on the outside lookin in to show me I had what it took to be A STARA!!!! LOL! I'm hoping I can influence other women of all shapes sizes and colors to embrace what's different about themselves. The bottom line is, what's different is what's most beautiful. It took me sometime to realize that I had to first love myself before I could take on anything else.
   What you are now seeing is the product of someone who began to speak from her heart! I don't want to go on and on because definitely could. But I will leave you with this The sky is the limit and please don't EVER let anyone tell you different! Stay tuned, this blog is my testimony!!!! That's my time! Be great ya'll!!! xoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080