Being a tall woman means I AM or USED to be a MAN...


That's my topic today! Growing up I never
once thought that being tall meant I

looked like a man. And if I recall correctly I
was never compared to one until I became an
adult. Now I haven't always looked at my
height as a good thing but I never felt like a man or thought I
looked like a man for that matter... There was this one time

that the boyfriend of a friend said that I
probably used to be a man. Now I was taken
aback because what parts of me would lead
anyone to believe that I, DaSixFoota, used to

be a man???! Although I do know that none of
this is true there are just some things that
stick with you.... I do believe I was offended
more than anything and then appalled by his
ignorance! This happened some years ago
and just when I thought I had crossed over
into the area of grown men it happened again! By this time I think I was completely and utterly comfortable in my own tall skin and

my reaction was quite different, I responded
with a simple... "Yo Momma!" That's my time my fabulous Long Leggs!
Don't forget...walk tall, walk with it all, and be GREAT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080