High Heel Anthem*

Ladies.. When you get in your heels... What song do you walk to? Have you ever even thought about this? I'm inclined to believe that every woman has a high heel anthem... Even if you've never thought about it, trust me it's there. There is something that just takes over when you slip into a pair of stilettos... Especially when it's your favorite pair! Whether it's Guns 'n Roses or 2 Live Crew. Mine is Wu- Tang's Gravel Pit. I have no clue why but that's what plays in my head as I'm walking in my heels. So Ladies, and Gents too, if you happen to be one who rock heels, do me a favor next time you put on them shoes...listen to the music in your head and tell me where it takes you. I've had a couple girlfriends tell me they never even thought about 'til I said something, but realized it was true. I'm curious so hit me back and tell me about your high heel anthem!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080