Are Tall Women Really That Intimidating??

In my day to day living as a 6foota I've been told on more than one occasion that we are very intimidating.. Why is that? Is that really even the case? I'm beginning to think that it's our confidence and not our height... We have no problem being approached by any man of any stature as long as he's a gentlemen... Lines like, "You sure are a tall glass of water and I'm thirsty." Or "I like to climb trees." We don't like... find absolutely no humor in it... and really wish the fellas would stop saying it... It's not breaking the ice, it's turning us OFF!! And the crazy part is when we don't respond to those lame lines we gotta hear about how we probably used to be a man.. Which is a whole different subject, for a whole different day!!! Hit me up and let me know what you think...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080