Posture Ladies!!!

I was watching TV with my cousin and I see this tall female sashaying around all hunched over. It makes me wonder when I see tall females like this, do they have any idea how ugly it looks? I'm thinking the reason for it is usually because they don't like being tall and try to make themselves less noticeable but, dolls let me explain something to you... It looks hideous and makes you stand out even more!!! I grew into loving my height but I had positive reinforcement. At some point you need decide to take charge, look in the mirror, size yourself up and say "I'm beautiful dammit!!!?" Through all my research I see a lot of women that are 5'10 and above who say they hate their height and that they do slouch over or sit a lot. They don't wear heels, they can't date, they wish they could be made shorter, etc.. etc... I really think it's sad. I find being 6'0 to be pretty magnificent. Now as I said I had to grow into loving this but that happened for me a long time ago. I do understand the ladies' complaints, I just don't get why they would be willing to disfigure themselves over something they actually have no control over. Most times when someone makes a negative remark about our height it is because they wish they had it. I'm saddened by the fact that some of you have taken it so much to heart that standing up straight is not even an option... I'd like to leave you with this.... One day as I was browsing I came across a comment from a guy that referred to us as long stemmed roses. I thought that was a very beautiful thing to say. He said that we should always stand as beautiful and confident as a rose! Some say easier said than done, I say just do it!!! That's my time.. Stand Tall and remember to BE GREAT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080