Opportunities...

     Through this journey I've been learning that you have to take a look at any and all opportunities. The good and the bad. Situations that are placed in front of you are placed there for a reason. How many people actually take the time to consider their opportunities??? I know a lot of my mine were avoided because of fear.  The fear of the unknown, the fear of failure and rejection, but mostly the fear of what others would think. How crazy is that?? I started too realize that I cared way to much about what others thought about what I was doing and I really had no idea I did until all this started. Why did I care so much about how MY opportunities would affect anyone but me? This growth spurt
has been a breath of fresh air. Not only have I learned to take the bull by the horns, I've also learned that it's ok if everything that comes my way isn't necessarily for me. Just wanted to share that. Thanx for reading & Remember... stand TALL, be GREAT in all and ever GRATEFUL!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080