Food Blog coming soon!!!

So I'm thinking of starting a food blog in the New Year! I'm ready to have more new beginnings... Cooking is one of my many hats and through much encouragement I've finally got my head wrapped around sharing all the yummies I prepare!! There was a time when I thought cooking was just common sense, but as we all know sense ain't common... Nor is the ability to pull off even the simplest of dishes. I sometimes sit and wonder where I got this love of food, I definitely didn't start off this way. I could barely boil water and my first pot of greens had bugs floating in it! LOL! My idea of a home cooked meal was some heavily over seasoned hamburger helper. So as much as I would love to sit here and tell you that I've always aspired to be this GREAT chef and that I've been cooking since I was 2, I can't! Most of my creativity spills out into a lot of delicious food! I hope you guys enjoy my yum, yums!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080