Friends...how many of us have them?

I just recorded a vlog about friends! I got inspired to write a little something because all of you may not subscribe to my youtube channel, which you should, (Msladylongleggs).
Here is the basic gist of it:
It's very important to build lasting friendships... The people you spend the most time around are the people who influence you the most. I've learned over the years that taking a good friendship for granted will put you in a very lonely, hurtful way. I can speak on this because I've put all my friendships to the test. Finally, it got to the point where I had to ask myself, "do u wanna be alone?" The answer to that is an obvious NO! I don't want to be without the ladies that I can be myself around. The ones who could care less if I'm perfect. The ones whose babies call me auntie and Peia! The long and short of it is that without them, life would be pretty damn boring and DaSixFoota just don't do boring hunty! That's it for now and remember... stand TALL, be GREAT in all and ever GRATEFUL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080