Trials......

Have you ever stepped into something and thought WOW what a beautiful blessing and then it almost seems to turn to a nightmare? I have just recently had a trial experience. Started a brand new job.. Got back in the hair game! Was missing it, so I said to myself I needed to walk in it! Now I don't know if you know this about me or not but I'm the type that never meets a stranger. I'm super friendly and if a person doesn't like me it's because I didn't want them to. Simple enough right? So any who... This totally awesome environment that I ended up in was just everything to me until I started to realize that the owner was a bit of a fraud. The first thing that happened was that I found out she was cheating me in pay. Then I noticed she couldn't recognize her own fault. Then I noticed she didn't seem to like the fact that my co-stylists and I got along SUPER well! There is always lots of love and laughs!!! The even crazier part of it all was that rather than her maybe saying something to me she started to nit pick everything I did, from my shoe choice to how I spoke... I don't want to get too deep into everything that went on because I'm learning to be mindful of my tongue. The moral of what I'm trying to say is that I thought God sent me to that place as a blessing, but found out it was really a trial on the way to my blessing. I have to thank Ms. Cheryl for holding me up through it all. Now don't get me wrong. It wasn't all bad or wrong cause I gained some very valuable life lessons and some brand new family members! I was sitting here chillin' on this beautiful Sunday and thought I would share!!! Be Blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

In response...

Tall Girl Problem #4080