George Zimmerman... AGAIN!!

Once again Zimmerman has found a way to make himself relevant and make fools out of black people. I completely understand why one would want to whoop his ass, but this attention is giving him power he doesn't deserve! He murdered one of our children in cold blood, and rather than ignoring his antics we help build this animal. When will this madness end? There's always someone in the back hollering BLACK PRIDE and that's the same idiot who wants to jump in the ring and lay hands on the devil. Wake up people, this is a gimmick!! Why support a man who not only hates us, but got away with the murder of one of us!! This situation truly makes me sick and I just wanted to speak on it!!!

Comments

  1. And you are voicing your opinion. I don't mind because I feel the same way. I'm glad someone speaks about this because I just can't phantom myself even getting exciting about this. Great post dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships... Could you be "kept"?

Tall Girl Problem #4080

In response...